Photobucket
Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
lighthouse
I am called to be the lighthouse in Singapore Sports School.
I will be the light that shines for Him ,
even though i am surrounded by darkness.
and the darkness that surrounds me,
i will light them up.
and the darkness will know that theres something supernatural,

because they will see that i could not have done this on my own.

He will give me wisdom like no other,
and whatever people are facing,
He will speak through me,
and His words will speak so strongly to them,

and they will know that i could not have been the one who spoke so strongly into their lives.

I will answer that call.
Let my life be Your clay, mould me in Your way.
You gave me freewill , and i choose to follow You .

I will glorify Your name.